The next WorldDendro conference will be held in Bhutan in June 2018. To apply or nominate someone* for the Florence Hawley Ellis Diversity Award, please send the following material to Neil Pederson by May 31, 2017:
- Cover letter describing:
- how you see yourself (or see the candidate you are nominating) as underrepresented in the dendrochronlogy world, and
- how your science will help dendrochronology continue to evolve
- A C.V.
- Two reference letters supporting the applicant (nominee)
- A sample of work representative of research arc, 2 pieces max
The winner of the first Florence Hawley Ellis Diversity Award will be contacted in September 2017 so they can prepare to travel to WorldDendro in Summer 2018.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.
* this award is intended for early-career scientists, not students.